Everywhere in Sweden, people are needed who spread knowledge about global development issues. FUF therefore, in addition to its operations in Stockholm, has local groups in several places around the country. If you do not find one where you live, you can always start a new one!
Our local groups manage their own activities based on the interests in the group, with support from FUF's office.
Here you can read about the local groups that currently exist:
Start a new local group
We have previously also had local groups in Gothenburg, Umeå, Linköping and Örebro. Is there no local group in your area? In that case, you can start a new group and contribute to knowledge about global development in more places in Sweden! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FUF's office will:
- Be a sounding board for your ideas and activities
- Offer you to choose from ready-made seminar packages with speakers from our network
- Add your activities to our well-attended calendar
- Invite you to our trainings and network meetings as well as to our internal communication platform where you can create contact with other local groups
- Offer you places in our mentorship program
- No previous knowledge!
- Organize at least two activities per semester, of which one is an external activity. Some examples of external activities:
- fun workshops
- rewarding quiz nights
- movie nights with discussion afterwards
- interesting seminars
An internal activity is, for example, a planning meeting within the local group
- Be at least three people (recommendation)
- Make sure that everyone in the local group is a member of FUF. There will be nine here
- Have a person in charge who handles the contact with FUF's office
- Report the following from your activities:
- number of speakers and participants
- Submit an annual report to FUF's office at the end of the year