Information for internships
Are you an organization, authority or company that works with global issues and development cooperation? Do you want to give a student an insight into working life while giving you the opportunity to take part in the latest in the academic discourse? Then you should apply to have an intern placed through FUF!
Receiving an intern is an excellent opportunity for mutual exchange and we strive for a win-win situation where the intern and workplace get as much positive out of each other as possible.
Read more about what it takes to receive an intern in the documents below.
Accepting an intern through FUF means in brief:
- As a workplace, you submit an advertisement to FUF (after reading the conditions and tips).
If the internship placement requires knowledge of Swedish, write the advertisement in Swedish. Otherwise, write the ad in English (see links to the respective ad forms below).
- FUF's ambition is to get a variety of places and tasks and whose profiles match our candidate bank and we choose places accordingly.
- You spread information about the internship through your channels and FUF markets the places to Swedish universities and colleges, polytechnics and other channels.
- FUF receives the applications and matches them against all places in the internship bank (the candidates only send one application to all places).
- FUF sends 4-6 candidates to the internships who conduct interviews and agreements with selected candidates.
- Your intern becomes part of our intern network
Information regarding the autumn semester 2024 will come later.