Time to take the step from theory to practice? Apply for an internship in global sustainable development through FUF!
Are you a student and interested in global issues and development cooperation? In addition to your theoretical studies, do you want to gain an insight into what happens in workplaces that deal with these issues? Then you should apply for an internship through FUF!
FUF provides approximately 40 internships each semester to our members who study an internship course (equivalent to 30 credits). The internship takes place at companies, authorities and organizations that work with global development issues. At present, we do not offer internships abroad but only internships in Sweden.
In short, this means that you submit ONE application and are matched against all places
To apply for an internship through FUF, you need:
- read any of the following:
- 30 credits of internship at a Swedish university / college during the internship (Unfortunately, 15 credits is not enough)
- 100YH LiA at a Swedish polytechnic
- be admitted to the Swedish Public Employment Service's work experience for an entire semester (20 weeks)
- to be member of FUF (student members pay SEK 150 / year)
How to apply:
- Become a member of FUF (if you are not already).
- Download the template with selection questions, fill in your answers and save as PDF
- Go to Recruto to make your application (link in the Internship Bank)
- Fill out the form and upload yours CV and answers to the selection questions at the designated location
Internships vary from semester to semester, during The internship bank you see which places are relevant to search and the template with selection questions and the link to the application. The ads are normally published about 4-6 months before the internship period begins. Should you have an internship during ex. In the spring term, you apply for an internship at the beginning of the autumn term.
Before you submit your application - don't miss reading through FUF's Application Tips.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact the Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org