FUF is a member organization and the annual meeting is its highest decision-making body. All FUF members have the right to vote on the organization's development and future during the annual meeting. Exercises must be received by FUF no later than 11 March. Exercises are sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All annual meeting documents will be available on our website no later than one week before the annual meeting.
Election of chairman of the meeting
2. Adoption of agenda
3. Election of secretary for the meeting
4. Selection of two adjusters
5. Ask about the competent announcement of the meeting
6. The Board's annual report for 2020 and the business plan for 2021
7. The Board's financial report
8. Auditor's report
9. The issue of discharge from liability for the board
11. Election of board
12. Election of two auditors and deputy auditors
13. Appointment of a nomination committee
14. Determination of membership fee and other fees
15. Other matters
How will the meeting go?
Due to the current pandemic, we can not have the annual meeting physically in place, but have moved our business in the digital channels. During the meeting, we will use the program Zoom, which is a video service, where everyone or some share their video in real time and can communicate with each other, with a chairman who controls and shares his video throughout the meeting. You can read more and download the program here.
What is required of me as a member?
You need to have access to a computer or laptop with internet, preferably with access to a webcam and microphone, but this is not a requirement, as you can listen and vote without it. Zoom also works in a smartphone, but we recommend using a larger screen. Everyone is recommended to log in to Zoom at least 10 minutes before the start to check that everything works, familiarize yourself with the program and have the chance to contact the office for technical support if something does not work.
Do I need to register?
Yes, to get access to Zoom, you need to register no later than Wednesday on March 24.