Are you passionate about a fair and sustainable world? Do you want to meet like-minded people, gain valuable experience, make contacts and develop your communication skills? Then you are welcome to get involved in the Association for Development Issues (FUF) in the spring of 2023!
All information about a non-profit assignment is given on FUF's information meeting on 25/1 at 17.30.
The application is open from 25/1 until Monday on 31/1 at 23:55. In the application you answer a few questions, please answer in as much detail as possible.
All members are welcome to apply for a non-profit assignment within FUF, but there is a limited number of places for FUF to be able to supervise and together produce qualitative information on global issues. The selection will be based on interest and time to get involved, as well as by lottery if the pressure on places is high. We try as much as possible to include everyone who applies and that they get their first choice in which group they choose to get involved with.
There are four different communication groups to get involved in this semester:
Do you want to join in The book club, The YP network. as Local group or search for The Internship Program? Go to the respective pages for more information and possibly contact details.
Good to know before submitting your application:
- A non-profit assignment in the communication groups extends over a semester, where you can change groups every semester to try out more roles, get more skill development and meet even more people who care about global sustainable development.
- A mandatory start-up day is held at FUF's office at Ehrensvärdsgatan 4 in Stockholm (as well as digitally for those who are not in Stockholm) on Saturday 4/2 at 10-14. There we go through what the groups do in more detail and get to know each other. For people who are active in a local group, a local group training is also held on 5/2 at 10-14.
- We have regular meetings during the semester which are mandatory for the communication groups to be able to receive a certificate of their non-profit commitment at the end of the semester.
- You must have attended the information meeting to apply to become an active non-profit. If you missed this, you can contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be a member of FUF.
Keep in mind that all local groups who are keen to write for FUF must be part of Uttvecklingsmagasinet's editorial board. This can be done remotely.